GDL-50F Geophysic well logging Gyroscope Inclinometer
The Gyroscope Inclinometer is an inclination measurement instrument of new type, which adopts high precision fiber optic gyroscope. It is a precise, digital borehole inclinometer of new type, which is specially designed to determine slope and direction of borehole in magnetic area or borehole with iron casing tube. It can determine the dip angle and azimuth angle in magnetic area, vertical or directional borehole with iron casing tube precisely, and it can also accurately determine the depth of borehole at the same time. It can be widely used for borehole measurement in metallurgy, engineering, oil field, coal field, and geology, etc.
The instrument is composed of controlling unit, down-hole measurement probe, and laptop, etc, so it is portable. If equipped with specially designed software, it can show inclination datasheet of borehole, and it can plot plane diagram, sectional diagram, projection diagram, and space track diagram of borehole. If connect it to a printer, it can print out test data.
II. Main technical characteristics
1. It adopts precise fiber optic gyroscope as the azimuth angle measurement component, so it has characteristics of small volume, long useful life, strong impact and shake resistance, tiny zero point drift. It is the perfect directional sensor for azimuth angle measurement in magnetic area and in borehole with iron casing tube. It does not have the disadvantage of dynamic tuning gyroscope (bad impact resistance, large zero point drift, short useful life, complex structure, and high price), but perfects the advantage of dynamic tuning gyroscope.
2. It uses a special import accelerator as the angle measurement sensor, so it has characteristics of high precision, great stability, and strong resistance to impact and shake.
3. It applies optimum digital signal processing techniques for measurement system optimization, so it can measure dip angle and azimuth angle accurately. The measurement data can meet the requirements on precision. It applies dynamic compensation techniques to eliminate zero point drift of gyroscope, so it can measure zero point drift precisely.
4. It can determine the north azimuth angle of borehole at any time without surface orientation, so it is time and labor saving. It can meet the requirements on measurement accuracy.
5. It adopts a high speed and high precision A/D converter of new type as the data collecting system of measurement probe, so it can collect data precisely. It applies modern digital signal long distance transmission techniques to transmit digital signal using long cable, so it highly improves anti-interfere ability of the instrument.
6. It can show measurement data and projection diagram of borehole in real time. You can get measurement datasheet and space trace diagram of borehole at the end of measurement.
III. Main technical specification and parameters
1. Parameter measurement range and error:
(1) Dip angle measurement range: 0~50;
(2) Dip angle measurement error: 0.1;
(3) Azimuth angle measurement range: 0~360;
(4) Azimuth angle measurement error:
a. When the dip angle is 0~3, the measurement error is <3.0;
b. When the dip angle is 3~50, the measurement error is <2.0
2. Measurement mode: at fixed points;
3. Measurement probe: Φ50×1600 (mm);
4. Borehole range: borehole diameter ≥Φ55 (mm); Depth ≤1500 m;
5. Power supply: 220V/50 Hz;
6. Working environment:
(1) Temperature: -10C～50C;
(2) Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;