DZD-6A 500M Depth Underground Water Detector
Main Applications of DZD-6A 500M Depth Underground Water Detector
- By utilizing relevant parameters of apparent resistivity and induced polarization method, the instrument is widely used in many aspects including metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration, energy exploration, city geophysical exploration, railway and bridge engineering exploration, etc.
- Search for groundwater, solve the human and animal drinking water issue as well as industrial and agricultural water issue. Determine the hidden safety risk location in reservoir dam foundation and flood-control dyke, find faultage zone and collapse column, landslides, coal mining goaf, search for geothermal and other hydrological, engineering geological exploration.
- Accessories made by our factory with 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch, also can be used for multi-electrode resistivity survey system.
- Measuring Voltage Range: -6000mV~+6000mV
- Measuring Voltage Resolution: 0.01 mV
- Measuring Voltage Accuracy: (at Vp>10mV)±5%, ±1 digit; (at Vp<10mV)±1%, ±1 digit
- Measured Apparent Polarizability Accuracy: ±1%, ±1 digit
- Measuring Current Range: 0~5000 mA
- Measuring Current Resolution: 0.01 mA
- Measuring Current Accuracy: (at Ip>10mA)±5%, ±1 digit; (at Ip<10mA)±1%, ± digit
- Input Impedance: ≥50MΩ
- Interference Suppression on 50Hz Power Frequency: Better than 80dB